Tuesday, October 27, 2009

No Cavity Club

Last week - I took Will and Trenton to the dentist and I'm proud to announce we have 2 members of the NO CAVITY CLUB!  Trent was an AMAZING patient and Will may have been their WORST patient of the day...no lie!  I was shocked - but Will was NOT COOPERATIVE!  These 2 pictures were taken moments before he FREAKED OUT!  Apparently, Will thought she was going to swab his throat (like a Strep test).  He LOST it! 




Trent was happy and relaxed - as usual!  They could not believe that he picked mint flavored toothpaste -vs-a fruity flavor!  Trent loves mints!  However, he was/is not happy that the dentist says "no more passy."   We have been preparing him for the "Passy Hero" (who wears a cape like Batman) but he's NOT excited! 


They are growing up too fast!  Daddy is very happy but it makes me so sad!  I can't believe they are turning 12, 4, and 3 years old...time is passing so quickly! 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah... you have a blog... I just love keeping up with my friends on blogger... although I am not near I feel like I know all the details... and my oh my your sweet family is precious... I love that you are doing so well and your fairytale came true.... and is Kelsey really almost 12.... no way... I remember holding her when she was just a little one... I am sure when you look at her you see your little baby becoming a woman... and she looks just like you... beautiful... I can't wait to keep up with you guys on blogger and I love to comment so you will be seeing me again... yeah...

    ReplyDelete