Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pumpkin Time

Please accept these pictures in exchange for costume pictures - because I only took 1 picture of Trenton dressed up for Trick-or-Treating.  In my defense...Will and Trent have been wearing their costumes EVERY DAY for the entire month of October...so October 31 was not a big deal!  Prior to Trick-or-Treating, we went to a party across the street.  Kelsey was still at Volleyball practice, so I took my camera in hopes to take pictures of all 3 kids - once Kelsey arrived.  Well, by the time Kelsey got to the party - I was already drinking my second margarita, she was anxious to get to her friends house, and taking pictures never crossed my mind!!!

Kelsey was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and she looked ADORABLE!!!  Will and Trent were Power Rangers (per their request).  They still wear their costumes daily - so capturing a pic is not going to be a problem!   

Below are pictures from Friday, October 30.  We spent our entire evening carving pumpkins and we LOVED every minute of it!!!  With the large age difference between Kelsey and the boys, it's difficult to find activities that we can ALL enjoy.  I TRULY enjoyed having everyone in the same room - working together - smiling - having fun - laughing - my heart felt SO FULL!!!!  I have SO MUCH to be thankful for!

Usually, Will does not like his hands to get dirty




Trenton kept smelling the pumpkin


Trent's expression made us all laugh!


Each kid did their part cleaning out the insides! GROSS!


Will washed his hands more times than I can count!


FAMILY FUN!!!


The finished products...


Kelsey's Owl - she carved it ALL BY HERSELF!!!! 
It took her almost 2 hours! She's so creative!


Trenton's Jack-O-Lantern


Will's Jack-O-Lantern


 Will was sooo excited! He smiled all evening!


Daddy's Jack-O-Lantern


I was in charge of the seeds...they tasted YUMMY!!!


I almost forgot...here is the one picture I have of Trenton.  He fell asleep in my arms -as soon as we got to the party.  We were able to wake him for Trick-Or-Treating, which he LOVED!  In fact, while Will was at school today, I asked Trent what was something fun he would like to do???  He answered "go Trick-Or-Treating"!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment