Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Home Sweet Home

As of this week, we have lived in our new home for 1 YEAR!! It took a while for this place to feel like "home" but now, I can't imagine living any place else! I must admit that I do miss cleaning my ONE STORY house, but I can't complain about that-because I wound sound like an ungrateful B****!!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our new home! I feel like a Princess! We have truly been blessed! Thanks to the horrible economy, we got a FANTASTIC deal on a BEAUTIFUL house (that we normally could not afford!!!)We are VERY happy in our new home and we look forward to creating new memories, in the years to come!

I had a difficult time moving, which I was NOT expecting! I was getting my DREAM house...why should I feel sad?? Well, this was our very FIRST house, (we bought it just before we married), we had both boys while living here, my Mother had window treatments made in the family room for my birthday, Braden spent 2 weeks putting the playset together (which the boys LOVED), we had good neighbors, etc... I can remember driving by and thinking "those people are living in OUR home". I will forever treasure the precious memories we created there!
Our First Home June 2004 - August 2008

I do hope they are enjoying the window treatments and the playset!

**Of course, none if this would be possible without my sweet, loving, dedicated, and hard working husband! Thank you Braden, for making all my dreams come true! I appreciate for all you do for us! I love you! **


3 comments:

  1. sweet sweet post! I need to come visit you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your house! And even more...I love that you are blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. you are sure sweet to your man! love your new home (and i loved your old home). and thanks to the recession that is getting us more bang for our buck. that's the only way we are in our home too!

    ReplyDelete