Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Middle School...SERIOUSLY!?!?!

Today we attended orientation for Middle School. I cannot believe Kelsey is going to be in 6th grade! WOW! I wish I was more advanced in my blogging skills, so I could post a picture of her starting Kindergarden. Time is FLYING by so quickly! Here is a picture of Kelsey at her LOCKER!!

I love you LOTS, Kelsey Lyn!

I forgot to mention how many of the girls surrounding her, had their lockers fully decorated! Apparently, it's really cool to "pimp" the inside of your locker with jewels, Zebra wrapping paper, etc... We suddenly looked/felt VERY "uncool"! No doubt, we will be shopping for locker "BLING" before school starts! Sorry Kelsey...I wish I had thought to be that creative!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE IT!!! Your blog looks awesome!! :):) So glad I can now read about my favorite Hunters and see what is going on. And I can't believe Kelsey is in the 6th grade either!!! You better go get her some serious locker bling... poor thing, you wouldn't want her to just have an "ordinary" locker! LOL! I'll have to remember this for Riley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Welcome to the blog world! It looks great so far! I can't believe the nail polish! I am glad Florida was fun, I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh shes a QT! Ill start praying for this fun year ahead of yall

    ReplyDelete